Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Sally Beauty Supply Haul

Sally Beauty Supply was having a "Buy 2 get 1 free" sale on several brands, and since I was running low on a few things, I decided to take advantage of this, since one of my goals is finding good products for good prices.

My haul:

Generic Value Products (GVP) Conditioning Balm: $6.59
Beyond The Zone (BTZ) Noodle Head Curl Glaze: $6.99

BTZ 3-in-1 The Scruncher Spray: $3.19

BTZ Noodle Head Leave-in Conditioner: $7.29


The "B2G1" deal applied to the BTZ products.

The GVP Conditioning Balm is pretty popular among the curly YouTubers, especially the ones who have about the same hair type as me (2C/3A). GVP is basically Sally's store brand (I call it a salon version of Suave products) and the conditioning balm is supposed to be an inexpensive duplicate of Biolage's conditioning balm (which I've never used) 

The Beyond The Zone brand also seems to be exclusive to Sally's as well. It has a moderate following among curlies, and I'm excited to try them out.

All images in this post came from Sally Beauty Supply's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment